.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 02, 2006

 

You know its a good day....

...when your colleague confirms that the anti-Alzhiemer's drug you are helping develop has a second, potent, anti-Alzheimer's property. Kallo Kallay. Much leaping and jumping about. Now we just have to get someone to fund our research. Time to get cracking on grant writing (when I finish assignment and exam marking). With my luck the wonder compound will turn out to be insanely toxic.

Also, the big frog neuropeptide review came out today. I'm a (very) minor co-author on this monumental work, but I do share the stage with Mike Tyler, and they have a picture of me on the review as well. Hopefully this won't put people off reading it. Now I have to convince the Learned Professor we need to examine nitregic nerves.

Astronomy connection? When I gave the second years their exam information talk, I mentioned the planetary lineup that will occur on the night of their exam as something to look at to reduce their stress.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?